3 Step Checkout - Upon clicking the checkout button on the shopping cart page, it will direct shoppers to a 3 step checkout page. After a successful payment, your customer is taken to a post-upsell funnel of your choosing. They can add additional products to their original order with just one click. (Note: this is for users who prefer Shopify's checkout process but want to add in post purchase one click post-upsell funnels).
3-Step Checkout Flows:
1) Customer Checkout
- The customer will click on "Checkout" button on cart page.
2) 3-Step Checkout Page
- Customers are redirected to checkout page and fill out the field of their information in three steps:
1st Step: Customer's information page
• Contact information
• Shipping address
2nd Step: Shipping confirmation page
- Customers will click on "Payment Method" button to proceed with the payment option.
3rd Step: Payment method page
- Customers will click on "Complete Purchase" button to proceed purchase.
3) Post-upsell Page
- After the customer hit on "Complete Purchase", customers are redirected to post-upsell pages. In post-upsell page, there are 3 options on it:
- ADD TO MY ORDER NOW: accept the current offer
- Continue without this: reject the current offer
- View My Order: skip all offers and view order status
- If there's no more offers, customers are redirected to Thank you page.
- If customers drop off & close the browser, the original purchase will be completed in 15-minutes.
4) Thank You Page
- Finally, customers will be redirected to Thank You page showing the order status, like product name, quantity, total prices, etc.
You may also check the flow chart below for a detailed list of steps: